Just another Tuesday

Hi Everyone!! And welcome to my new blog! I'm just a Stay At Home Mommy just trying to make it through the days... I feel like lately I'm living in the Ground Hog Day movie so I thought I'd start this to mix things up! 
Today is a windy day here at the Jersey Shore so it is a stay inside and play kind of day. Luckily the rain stopped in time to bring our oldest to school so we walked! We always like to walk to school since it is close by, and it gets us some fresh air and exercise.
We are now home and playing with our Little People and doing some water colors. 

Anything to mix it up a bit! My little is definitely a creature of habit just like her Mommy so we always play the same things. 
What do you do on rainy, yucky days with your little ones? I'd love some new ideas!! 
Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope it is sunny and warm where you are!

Comments